May have some small pressure dings and scratches but it is a very good used board. Includes a traction pad installed on the board.
6'2" x 20 1/4" x 2 5/8"
- For Intermediate to Advanced surfers that want an everyday, high performance board that balances paddle power, speed and responsiveness.
- Ride this about 1-3 inches shorter than your "good wave"shortboard.
- CNC Machine Shaped EPS Foam (hand finished)
- Standard squash tail with a slightly wider tail block for added drive.
- Single to double concave and medium-full rails.
- 5-Fin Setup - Futures, Fins sold separately
- Acrylic Finish
- Approx. Volume: 35 Liters