5'6" Biggie Shortboard Surfboard (Poly) - Closeout
Sold Out -
This board is brand new but has slight yellow color from being here for a while. The Biggie is an ideal grom or small guy board!
- 5’6 x 18" x 2 1/8"
- Perfect for the smaller framed guy or the up and coming youth surfer. For Intermediate to Advanced surfers that want a compact, high performance board with some extra float and glide.
- Fiberglass Construction
- Thruster Fin FCS Setup (Custom 5-Fin Shown)
- Completely Hand Shaped by Bill Minard here in San Diego (not just hand finished)
- Rounded double-bump squash tail with ample tail flip for a responsive, drivey feel. The Biggie has great down-the-line speed with all the right curves to take a vertical approach.
- Single to double with healthy Vee to accentuate the tail rocker.
- Acrylic Finish
- Board comes stock with 4oz x 4oz fiberglass cloth on deck, 4oz fiberglass cloth on bottom.
- Approx. Volume: 22 Liters
- Board shown with FCSII fin box upgrade.