The FCS 3DxFit Dayrunner is all about value. It's unique padding placement puts more protection between your board and the elements, without the bulk or price tag of more heavy duty travel bags.
- The 3DxFit feature utilizes a vented, elastic deck panel that keeps your wax cool while keeping the padding pulled in tight against the board for low-profile protection. Think compression shorts.
- 3D padding is an industry first. Seems provide no padding. These seam-free rails complete all-over 5mm padding to protect the ENTIRE board. Think cast vs. splint. This is the full cast.
- Fin compartment stays closed with velcro fastening when you travel with your fins out, expands for any fin depth when they're installed. Fin slot for funky single fin shapes so you can just grab and go.
- Duel-faced padding and curved shoulder pad makes long missions, board, bike or hoof, a breeze, fully adjustable.
- Zippers stay salt free and keep from seizing up on you when you put your board away wet.
Note: Dayrunner is a lightweight bag for day-to-day use, and is not designed to protect boards in traveling situations.