The Easy Rider
7'10" Easy Rider Surfboard Coral Rail (Epoxy)
- 7'10" x 22 1/2" x 2 7/8"
- CNC Machine Shaped EPS Foam (hand finished)
- Premium double layer glassing on deck and single layer bottom
- Slightly pulled in swallow tail.
- Medium-Full rails to hold an edge when the waves pick up.
- Low entry and exit rocker for easy paddling and higher wave count
- Single to Vee through the tail for smooth rail to rail rollover
- 5 Fin FCS fins set up, fins included
- Ride as a quad for added hold and drive with a loose release point.
- Ride as a thruster for stability and precise pivot point
- Volume: 48.3 Liters
Construction: Premium Epoxy
The most durable and affordable construction we offer, these boards are made using epoxy resin and premium fiberglass cloth. CNC machined and hand finished. Design by Bill Minard.