This new Easy Rider has never been ridden, we had an extra board so we are cutting a great deal!
- 6'6" x 21 1/2" x 2 3/4"
- Fiberglass Construction – Traditional in feel and flex
- Shaped and glassed in California, design by Bill Minard
- Foam from US Blanks
- Slightly pulled in swallow tail.
- Medium-Full rails to hold an edge when the waves pick up.
- Low entry and exit rocker for easy paddling and higher wave count
- Single to Vee through the tail for smooth rail to rail rollover
- 5 Fin FCS fins set up, fins sold separately (Ultimate versatility, ride it as a quad or thruster!)
- Ride as a quad for added hold and drive with a loose release point.
- Ride as a thruster for stability and precise pivot point
- Satin Acrylic Finish
- Approximate Volume: 43.2 Liters